Xero Accountants Surrey
As Xero Certified Accountants and Xero Partners, DS Burge & Co is best placed to help you run your business efficiently and profitably using Xero’s popular accountancy software.
Xero has been built to help you manage your bookkeeping, bank reconciliation, invoicing and more in a simple-to-use program.
We can help get your account up and running and provide training to you and members of your team or, if you prefer, administer your account ourselves on a day-to-day basis.
How Xero Benefits you
Like most businesses you need to manage your time effectively and Xero accounting software has been built to simplify your day-to-day accounting and bookkeeping tasks, allowing you to focus on running your business.
When you first log in to the tool you are welcomed to your Dashboard giving you a brief overview of how your finances are looking. More detail is available from there with a click of a button:
- See all your bank balances and key financial information
- Generate one-off or recurring invoices and review overdue accounts. Receive updates when an invoice is opened or paid
- Manage bills, expense claims and cash flow. Add new transactions with the click of a button, and upload expense claims using your smartphone’s camera to save you losing receipts
- Xero also comes with full UK payroll functionality allowing you to generate P45s and P60s, make payments to your employees and contractors, and manage deductions and annual leave
Xero Introduction [Video]
Why we are Xero Certified
Working with Xero’s award-winning accountancy software allows us to take our clients’ businesses in Surrey further than ever before, and Xero provides a wide range of benefits not offered by other tools – all for a low-cost monthly subscription starting at just £10. We have been great advocates of the tool since 2015, and have successfully implemented the software in a wide variety of businesses from Healthcare Consultants to Travel Agents.
At DS Burge & Co we embrace the usability that Xero software enables. Our customers in Surrey are able to work effectively, and at a time that suits them using any computer, tablet, or mobile phone. As a partner, we have access to dedicated support, allowing your business to benefit from priority responses to queries.
As Xero is ‘cloud-based’ this means your Xero data is secure and automatically backed-up. As your Xero data isn’t stored locally on your computer’s hard disk means that if the worst happens, and your computer is lost or stolen, you won’t lose any of your Xero data.
Whether you are based in the UK or work internationally, you can join our growing client base to help get the most from Xero.
Getting started with Xero
Xero is incredibly easy to use, but to ensure you start off on the right foot, we can help you get set-up in three simple steps:
- Set-up: we start by creating your Xero account, and customising the settings to suit your company
- Templates: we create relevant business templates and upload these to your account to ensure your invoices maintain your professional image
- Training: we can provide Xero training remotely or on-site, with options for all users and their relevant access levels
Alternatively, you may already have a Xero account running, but may not be getting the most out of your subscription. We can provide a number of ad-hoc training packages to you and your team.
Xero Apps and Integrations
One of the great benefits of using Xero is that it integrates with over 500 other tools and services (apps) to help streamline your accounting. A selection of our favourites include:
At DS Burge & Co we understand how to make technology work for our clients. To find out more, or to get started with Xero please get in contact with a member of our team today!