Company Secretarial Services
Let our dedicated professionals take care of your company secretarial work and help ensure you comply with statutory obligations.
Company Secretarial Services
Company secretarial services are available from DS Burge & Co for businesses of any size and in any sector. As your business requirements change, we can help stay on top of continuously evolving corporate governance, regulation and best practice.
Whether you’re looking to start a new company or have a growing business, we can help ensure you’ve got the right foundations and corporate structure in place for long-term success. We also offer a minute taking service so we can draft minutes of the directors’ board meetings as well as amendments to your articles of association.
Our team of qualified company secretaries have years of practical experience and expertise dealing with continuous changing legislation. Our clients range from independent private limited companies to large multinationals.
As part of our complete range of company secretarial services, we ensure your business complies with the Companies Act. We’ll file your statutory forms on time and help keep the necessary records so that your documentation is fit for purpose.
How DS Burge & Co takes the stress out of your Company Tax Return
- You’ll get robust record maintenance, to provide peace of mind to you and your shareholders that your company and records are compliant with statutory obligations
- You can get us to produce your board minutes and record member resolutions
- You don’t need to worry about meeting deadlines, we’ll send you reminders, and file all your documentation to Companies House
- You’ll get assistance with all areas of share re-structuring
- You’ll get a team that have years of experience acting as company secretary’s for company formations and well-established companies
- You’ll free up your time, as we handle the burden and simplify the complexities that surround company legislation
- You’ll get a free company health check to ensure you’re following best practice
We'll help you meet your statutory obligations
Let our team of dedicated professionals handle your company secretarial work so you can focus on running your business
What is a Confirmation Statement?
All businesses must meet statutory obligations, which are set out by Companies House in the Companies Act. Every year companies must comply by submitting a confirmation statement (previously called an annual return) to Companies House with up-to-date information about your company. The confirmation statement needs to detail:
- The internal structure of a limited company or LLP including registered office, directors, secretary and the address where your company keep your records
- Statement of capital and shareholder information which could include an increase, sub-division or consolidation of shares
- Share transfers in the confirmation period
- Trade classification code or SIC code (the number that identifies what your company does)
- A register of ‘people with significant control’ (PSC)
- Changes in your company’s trading name
- Excellent service. Taxes and incorporation of my company sorted promptly.IMGS
- Extremely knowledgeable, helpful and communitive. Inexpensive quality service. Highly recommended.Doyne-Ditmas M.
- Kieran and Yuko have been my accountants for the last 3 years and are always super timely, helpful, and take the stress out of filing. Highly recommend!Diane W.
- DS Burge & Co have always gone above and beyond in providing accountancy services to our company. They are professional, accommodating and we wouldn't think to look anywhere else.Tim M.
- Incredible accountants lovely people professional friendly very informativeMark S.
- Had a great experience with DS Burge, and particularly Kieran. He made the process nice and easy and was a help throughout. Can't recommend highly enoughJason M.
- Darius has always been very helpful and has a very good range of knowledge built up from years of experience, i can thoroughly recommend their services for all your accountancy needs.wes p.
- DS Burge & Co chartered Accountants have always offered excellent personalised service and have been very helpful with all my queries no matter how varied they were. I have been using their services for years and can highly recommend this company.Karin B.
- We have started a NEW business in the UK and I am based in Australia. When I first met Burge and Co, I knew straight away that they would make the process of setting up a company and ongoing support as straight forward and easy as possible. They have done more than I could ever have imagined for us. We are very lucky to struck "gold" with our ongoing relationship. Great people and Amazing service.Michael S.
- Kieran and the team at DS Burge look after all the personal tax affairs and business accounting for my wife and me. I cannot rate them highly enough.Alex G.
- I am happy with the service I receive for both my companies, Kieran and his team are very professional and great value for money. Happy that I changed!!Agnes T.
- DS Burge & Co provide accountancy services to our company and have been extremely professional, helpful and accurate in their Tax, PAYE and Advisory services.I would recommend DS Burge & Co Accountants to anybody or any company in need of accounting services.Peter B.
- I’ve been working with the Team for over 30 years and can only compliment them on their service and supportKit M.
- Kieran has been a fantastic help with both my personal and company accounts alike - very clear, organised, and always happy to answer my many questions! I wouldn't hesitate continuing to recommend him.Zoe K.
- Darius Burge has been my accountant since I started my own business in 1990 later changing over to DRS London Ltd. The advice and guidance from D S Burge & Co throughout the years and continues has been excellentColin R.
Company secretarial services for board meetings
Our company secretarial services help document the actions of shareholders and directors during board meetings and company resolutions.
We will draft your board meeting minutes and guide you to ensure your company is operating per the Companies Act, as well as within your company’s articles of association and shareholder agreement.
As your company secretary, we can help draft amendments to your company’s articles of association, update Companies House with the appointment and removal of officers and record adjustments to share capital.
Advantages of using DS Burge & Co's company secretarial services
On your confirmation statement, you have to list a registered company address which will be publicly available. We can change or update this for you at any time.
If your company is based in the UK, but you don’t want to use your own business or personal address, we can provide you with our Surbiton office as your official registered address.
As part of this secretarial services using our registered address, we can offer mail forwarding and can also deal with correspondence from Companies House directly on your behalf, saving you additional time and inconvenience.
Don't delay! Get in Touch
If you are considering switching accountants, we can help make the switch smooth, quick and hassle-free.