Business Tax Advice
Practical business tax advice for limited companies and sole traders. Let our team of experienced business tax advisors support you.
Tax Advice for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
Running your own business can be complicated, especially when you factor in your statutory obligations and tax affairs. DS Burge & Co can help you by providing practical business tax advice. We want to make tax easy to understand and free up your time to focus on running your company.
Our small business tax advice is available for sole traders and limited companies. If you’re starting out, we can also help explore all options available to you with regards to how best to structure your business to provide you with a range of benefits and potential cost savings. If you’re a freelancer or contractor, we also offer personal tax advice.
We appreciate business tax isn’t your only focus, but it’s hugely important that you file correctly, and pay the right amount. Not only can we help small businesses with tax advice, but we can also help with:
Advantages of using DS Burge & Co for business tax advice
- You’ll get step-by-step guidance, ensuring your business complies with business tax regulations and changing legislation
- You’ll get tailored business tax advice, that adapts as your business grows
- We’ll identify cost savings, advice on deductions, and review tax credits to help reduce your tax liability
- We can file documentation to Companies House on your behalf, saving you and additional administrative burden
- We’ll guide you through any tax issues, and support you if your subject to an HMRC investigation
- We can also compile management reports to show how business financials are performing, and help make suggestions to allow you to become more profitable
Get professional business tax advice
Let our team of experienced business tax advisors guide you so you can maximise your benefits and reduce your tax liability
Why do I need business tax advice?
If you run a small business, then you need to be aware of the regulation surrounding business tax and compliance.
With the law continually changing, you’ll find challenges at key growth stages such as when you’re forming your company or registering as a sole trader, or when you’re taking on your first member(s) of staff.
By utilising our accountancy services you can offload that administrative burden and ensure you are paying the correct amount of tax at the right time.
It’s also critical that your business doesn’t make mistakes that could lead to potential penalties if HMRC investigates you.
What may seem like simple decisions taken at these critical stages can potentially add significant cost in the longer term. From choosing the correct structure for your business, understanding capital allowances or claiming expenses, we’re experts on UK tax and here to advise and help you.
- Kieran has always been very responsive and particularly well informed. I can’t recommend him highly enough.Alexander B.
- Very good family run business. Great service.Jorden M.
- When creative people get together their first topic of conversation isn't writing or film or music - but accountants. I have nothing but good things to say about Kieran Burge at D. S. Burge. As a professional author I need a good accountant, and Kieran is friendly, accurate, fast and good value. I'd not hesitate in recommending this firm -- Henry Gee, Author of 'A (Very) Short History of Life on Earth' and 'The Accidental Species, Mistunderstandings of Human Evolution'Henry G.
- I am happy with the service I receive for both my companies, Kieran and his team are very professional and great value for money. Happy that I changed!!Agnes T.
- DS Burge & Co have always gone above and beyond in providing accountancy services to our company. They are professional, accommodating and we wouldn't think to look anywhere else.Tim M.
- Professional and very helpful on all fronts.Great response to all enquiries.Steven B.
- Kieran has been a fantastic help with both my personal and company accounts alike - very clear, organised, and always happy to answer my many questions! I wouldn't hesitate continuing to recommend him.Zoe K.
- Dealing with Kieran is always a pleasure, prompt, efficient and extremely professional. We would highly recommend.London T.
- I've been using DS Burge for many years and they have always provided a great service. I use them for my personal finances, and for two businesses also. Very knowledgeable in all areas, and always available and helpful.Julian W.
- Darius has been my accountant for over 20 years. His professional support, advice, timely response and friendly demeanour make it a pleasure to work with him. I would highly recommend DS Burge & Co.Mike B.
- Know for years & always sorted out any problemsCharinjit V.
- Excellent and knowledge accounts helping us with various matters. Kieran has been great to work with.Scott H.
- Highly professional friendly team who ensure that your queries are always answered quickly and efficiently. Excellent service and well priced service.Angie W.
- Last year I got a very scary letter from HMRC demanding I pay them £17k in lost taxes. Kieran from DS Burge & Co was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in getting that bill largely reduced and ensuring that HMRC don't make the same mistake again. Would highly recommend their services to anyoneAlexis P.
- Very professional and responsive service. Always there to answer any questions I had in an understandable fashion. Highly recommend.Sophie B.
Don't delay! Get in Touch
If you are considering switching accountants, we can help make the switch smooth, quick and hassle-free.